Click here to view my gallery!
|Here is a list of parts that I need, the price is taken from towerhobbies.com:
- Traxxas Front/Rear Body Mounts w/Posts & Pins Revo (part number 5314 – 10.29)
- Traxxas Slipper Pressure Plate & Hub Alloy Revo (part number 5351 – 7.69)
- Traxxas Rebuild Kit Revo/Maxx Trucks (part number 5352X – 7.19)
- Traxxas Chassis Revo 3.3 (part number 5322X – 49.99)
- Traxxas Front/Rear Aluminum Bulkhead Anodized Blue Revo (part number 5323 – 8.99)
- Traxxas Steel Pushrod Revo (part number 5318 – 6.69)
- Traxxas Fr Bulkhead Revo (part number 5330 – 13.99)
- Traxxas Aluminum Exhaust Header (part number 5340 – 17.99)
- Motor Saver Filters Air Filter 2.5/3.3 Revo (part number RT80 – 19.99)
- Tekno RC RX/Battery Box & Fuel Tank Conversion for Revo (part number TKR1002 – 22.99)
If I bought everything from the online store it would cost me over $165 for all the parts I need and that does not include shipping. So once again I have to resort to ebay to get the best deal as possible.
In the table below is all the items I purchased on ebay, and everything else I had already.
- Motor Saver rt60 air filter 10.87
- Tekno Rc Revo Upgrade Pack TKR1000X 15.52
- Traxxas revo 3.3 clutch bell assembly 4.25
- Traxxas Revo 3.3 Slipper Clutch Spur Gear Complete 5352 6.05
- Traxxas Revo 3.3 Polished Resonator Tuned Pipe & Header 20.5
- Traxxas Revo 3.3 Extended Blue Aluminum Chassis & Brace 18.95
- Traxxas Revo Body Mounts / Posts / Pins Shock Towers 3.51
- Traxxas Revo 3.3 150cc Fuel Tank & Lines! New! 5363x 2.38
So I had to spend about $82.03 (thats not including shipping) to get the Revo up and running. As of Sunday August 16, 2009 I have orderd all the items from ebay.
|After spending some time breaking down the truck and cleaning it up here is a pictures of all the parts i have to make it as complete as possible. Now I have to wait for the rest of the items to arrive in the mail.
|I finally got the new chassis in the mail, and this is how it looks with the parts mounted.
|Here is a picture with the new parts installed except for 2 things (motor saver air filter, rear wing) that I am still waiting for in the mail.
I have purchased some upgrade parts like:
- Tekno RX and battery holder kit
- Tekno swaybars
- Tekno throttle linkage kit
- Tekno rear wing mount
- Traxxas resonator tuned pipe
- Traxxas stock 150cc fuel tank
I also threw on a few parts that I had already like:
- MIP Aluminum Pushrods
- Proline 23mm wheel hubs
- Stainless screws
- Traxxas front bulkhead
- Traxxas aluminum rear brace
- Hitec HS-595TG Steering Servo (333oz. in .15 sec at 6V)
- Airtronics 91457 Throttle Servo (95oz. in .06 sec at 6V)
- Spektrum SR3000 RX
- Traxxas Stock RX battery pack